We’re halfway through the year! It’s also been a month since I did this blogging challenge. It’s all been good, truly, although I must admit that it has also been a challenge to post faithfully every week, haha! If there is one thing that I learned in doing this challenge, it is this: it made me appreciate the beauty of accountability and commitment. I thank my blogging partner for sticking it out with me, haha!
Here’s a recap of what we’ve been doing so far:
Week 4 is about things I want to know or learn. Cary has already made her list here.
Here are the 5 Things I Want To Know/Learn, in no particular order:
1. I want to learn Photoshop and Microsoft Excel. Even just the basics. Photoshop for my blogs’ needs and Excel for work. If only I can get the husband to teach me but he’s a lousy teacher, haha!
2. I want to learn basic photography. It is no secret that I take lousy pictures. Maybe a short course can help such as how to operate a cellphone camera (yes, I’m a technology idiot.) Lighting, angles, and all that jazz.
3. I want to learn how to fire a gun. The skill might come in handy some time.
4. I want to learn how to write a story. The technical basics such as structure, style, and character development.
5. I want to learn to wake up early in the morning consistently. It’s really a struggle for me, and although I’ve attempted several times, I can only last for a week. I love the quiet and solitude and the potential of early mornings. My only problem is the waking up part.
I wanted to include learn how to drive in my list but I thought it’s better for me not to know how to drive because I don’t want the accompanying stress of driving (i.e. parking spaces, traffic). Ignorance is bliss. Hee.